OCTOBER FESTIVAL CAMP
Why choose a Ta Lai Camp?
- Experienced international team from Vietnam, England and France
- A great place to practice and improve English while bonding and making new friends from around the world
- Enjoy and explore the great outdoors
- Master many new skills and fun activities
- Great sense of independence
Will make sure the children well-participated in all the activities and built up their confidence, skills, responsibilities and knowledge of wildlife.
A wide range of activities to choose from:
- Mountain biking
- Bamboo raft challenge
- Water sports
- Rock climbing
- Zip lining
- Orienteering race
- Arts and crafts
- Dance & drama
- Gardening – learn to be a farmer
- Football, Basketball, volley ball
- Studying endangered animals – Gibbon rescue center & bear recuse center.
- The Longhouse has a natural barrier of trees making it very safe and secure along with our 24hour security.
- 5years of running successful camps
- Our camp counselors are all trained and certified in basic first aid and we have well equipped medical kits with a fully equipped hospital only 30 minutes’ drive away
- All activities taking place are equipped with the correct safety equipment such as life jackets, helmets, harnesses etc and all relevant rescue equipment.
- We provide a minimum of 1 counselor for every 5 children.
- Run School trips for International Schools such as ISHCM, SSIS, BIS, AIS, Saigon Star, Saigon Pearl, European International school and Renaissance School.